Planners again!

So I wasn't sure how it would go, trying to make my own planner using the printable pages at The Handmade Home , but I gave it my best try and to my surprise the results came out better than I could have expected. In my previous post I talked about how I did the layout of the planner by printing the following pages from the site:

One set of :-

A cover page
A my info page
Year at a glance page
Contacts page

A set for each month of :-

*
Divider
2016 month at a glance page
Weekly pages for four weeks of the month
Goals page
**
I printed just the pages I wanted and felt would be useful to me, but they include some other popular pages on the site. I then played around with different ideas for binding before settling on a simple solution using a hole punch and some cute gold clips. And that was it! Et voila, I have my Planner! I must say it looks every bit as good as an Erin Condren LP to me, and the process of creating it was so satisfying. I hope now to use it often, and decorate it as beautifully as I like. Thanks to the people at The Handmade Home for making this possible by providing such prettily designed pages for free. And now without further ado, here is my proudly handmade Planner.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tik Toker who looks like Kylie Jenner and the Hairstylist who "Ruined" her Hair

I made a video! Vitamin C and Korean Skin Care

Planners!