My $40 Back To School Essentials Challenge

 Hello everyone, I hope you and yours are all doing well.

Today I decided to challenge myself to see if I could spend just $40 to purchase my back to school essentials at yesstyle.com.

I have really been enjoying shopping on this site lately, and the one package I ordered from them so far arrived quickly and without problems. Their prices are so reasonable and the products are tempting. Today, I thought of a fairly inexpensive challenge (excuse) to buy as many stationery products for back to school as I can, while spending no more than $40.

Without further ado...let's see how I did. These are the products I placed in my shopping cart to order:

1. 



2. 




3. 








That's it. All totalled I spent $40! Alright it's actually $40.80... but I mean every woman exceeds their budget right?  I can be forgiven a tiny 80 cents. 🤣

All in all though, I think I did fabulous and got everything I needed to start the school year. Who says learning can't be fun....and cheap!

Bye for now guys, see you next time :)

Visit my pinterest boards:





YouTube:
Dear Klairs Freshly Juiced Vitamin C Serum Video


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tik Toker who looks like Kylie Jenner and the Hairstylist who "Ruined" her Hair

I made a video! Vitamin C and Korean Skin Care

Planners!