Still Planning :)

Hey all, I'm back again. I just find it amazing that I'm still into the whole Planning craze and I have to say I'm really loving it. Every night I watch several planner related videos (one's playing right now) and I have started collecting craft equipment.Right now I have an order at Amazon for a cutting mat, a sticker machine, some square and circle punches and stickers! 

Of course my Planner is the one I printed myself from The Handmade Home, so it's not fancy at all like the Erin Condrens, Happy Planners et al out in the plannerverse. That's fine with me since I'm only just exploring how I like to plan. 

I print my own full boxes, washi tape and functional stickers using images off the net. That way I can customise them to the size and layout of my homemade planner. Until my sticker machine arrives, I use a glue stick to attach everything. So far it has been working out great, and I'm really getting to learn my planning style. Apart from helping me to stay organised, I use it as a creative outlet. It is quite satisfying creating the spreads out of downloaded images. I think of it like found material art - the materials already exist in cyberspace - I just arrange them to make my own creative spread. 

Below are the two spreads I've liked the best so far. They are simple and very imperfect I know, and like I said nothing here is expensive or fancy like the hardcore planners use. But with my humble glue stick and inkjet printer, I think I was able to create something quite beautiful that pleases my soul. And that's what it's all about isn't it?

Dragonflies - my favourite spread so far

For the love of books and reading


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tik Toker who looks like Kylie Jenner and the Hairstylist who "Ruined" her Hair

I made a video! Vitamin C and Korean Skin Care

Quickie post - the Tragedy of Doctor Who, The Rings of Power, The Marvels, She Hulk...I don't need to go on do I?